Mr. Bill's Adventureland
THE TREASURE OF DRUNK ISLAND
written by Gavin Comer
for Mr. Bill's Adventureland
Free Download Game
Created by MonkeyGames Entertainment and published by Cellosoft © 2000
You are William "Willy" Alexander. Ever since Willy was a kid he was eager to find adventure. But much to Willy's disappointment nothing interesting happens, and he grows up and finds himself working for a big corporation where he finds even less excitement.
It all begins when you are fired due to budget cuts. As you are clearing out your office, you find a clue that leads you to a treasure map hidden in the building's construction.
Suddenly you find yourself in the adventure of your lifetime!
Remember to pick up any and all items you find.
Chapter 1: Willy's Workplace
- You start with a DI Bill (advertisement) in your inventory
- Pick up the following items: lamp, hammer & chisel and box
- Go left and speak to the man by the elevator [1,2,2]
- Take the broom
- Go right into the room with a file cabinet
- Move the bucket on the floor, then use the broom on the dust to reveal a DI sign on the floor
- Use the lamp on the DI sign and then use the DI Bill on the lamp
- Use the hammer and chisel on the projection of the DI Bill on the wall
Chapter 2: Polar Island
- Go to Polar Island City
- Enter the Library
- Take the book off the chair
- Talk to the lady and ask her for a book about Drunk Island (1, 3)
- Take the book and read it
- Leave the Library and go to the Store, talk to the man, ask him for hammer
- Next show him the Nasty Recipe book. You will buy some sugar and water
- Go to the Repair Shop
- Place the Sugar and then the Water into the Empty Glass
- Go back to the Store and give the Nasty Drink to the man. After the man passes out Willy takes his key.
- Go to the Plaza and talk to the man (3. 2). Take the rock on the grass
- Leave the Plaza and go to the Art Center. Talk to the man twice (1) (2, 2)
- Walk into the Gallery on the right examine the paintings
- Go back into the Art Center lobby and use the hammer on the piece of wood up against the wall next to the chair
- Leave the Art Center and then leave the City by clicking in the upper right area of the screen (will say Out).
- Go to the Beach, use the piece of wood on the rock pile and then use the rock on the wood
- Enter the cave and take the arrow. Click on the Hand Icon and then press the button (small circle) on the upper right side of the door
- Enter the second part of the cave and take the bucket
- Leave the cave and fill the bucket with seawater. Leave the Beach.
- Go back to the Art Center and enter the Gallery. Use the bucket of seawater on the second picture from the right (3rd from left).
- Click on the Hand Icon and then press the button
- Go back to the Plaza and give the man the arrow. He gives Willy a knife.
- Leave the City and go back to the Beach and enter the cave. Again click on the Hand icon and then press the button. Enter the second cave and get the second key
- Go to the Polar Island Mansion and speak to the doorman
- Walk past him to the right and use the knife on the window
- Move the picture (us Hand icon) and cut the red wire (left of safe) with the knife. The safe opens and Willy takes a wallet with money
- Leave the Mansion and go to the City
- Go to the tall Building on the right where Willy used to work. Talk to the two guards (1, 1). They are not going to let Willy in.
- Walk to the right and move the desk. Pick up the chisel and use it on the wall. Use the hole (Hand Icon). Willy is afraid the guards will catch him.
- Leave the Building area and leave the City
- Go back the Mansion. Click on the Hand Icon and then on the doorman. Willy will ask him to get rid of the two guards.
- After the doorman fires the two guards, go back to the City and to the tall Building. Then go to the right and enter the hole in the wall.
- Use the elevator
- After Willy frees Danny, leave the building and go to the Repair Shop
- Ask the man about repairs (1, 1), give him the metal piece and then pay him. He gives you a handle.
- Leave the Repair Shop and the City and go to the Monument. Use the first key on the door.
- Use the handle on the hole on the right and turn the handle once
- Put the second key in the lock
Chapter 3: Deep Island
- Click on Red X on the map.
- Talk to man at disco
- Talk to man in disco and take CD
- Give CD to man outside
- Show CD player to man inside disco
- Take the can in the disco
- Click on moon on the general map [ for fun only ]
- Talk to boy and look at sign, try to take saw
- To get saw go to beach and use sawing poster with sign
- Show new sign to boy at beach
- Fill can with water at beach
- Go to garage
- Swap cans
- Behind disco use can of fuel on manure
- Use saw on flame
- Wait a long time for animation
- Use spoon on red x
- Wait some more
- Take red gem and go to portal
- Use red gem on switch to right of door at portal
Chapter 4: Finale
- Read the plaque in the starting area, after reading it press c
- Go to port, speak to sailor
- Pick up fish
- Go to yacht at other side of island and pick up makeup from table
- Enter tent and pick up wig
- Use fish on man's sleeping bag
- Take yacht keys
- Go to village (note sign with skull)
- Talk to vegetarian cannibal
- Go back to front of sign and use wig and makeup on it
- Use wig and makeup on skull
- Use skull head with wig and makeup
- Take plantain (like large banana)
- Give yacht keys to man where you got the fish
- Use plantain and net in water
- Go into passage behind Danny
- Danny will use plantain eating fish on door and then falls down into volcano
- Take hose
- Use hose on hole in wall
- Exit when you see water
- After some animations you find Danny in a passageway
Enjoy the End Sequence
Visit Mr. Bill's Adventureland for help with other games!
For comments, corrections or suggestions for this walkthrough,
send email to Gavin Comer or Mr. Bill
This walkthrough may NOT be distributed without the written permission of Mr. Bill
Portions Copyrighted © 2000 by Cellosoft
Updated March 12, 2005 by Mr. Bill
Copyright © January 2002 Gavin Comer
Mr. Bill's Adventureland
All Rights Reserved