Armaeth: The Lost Kingdom
Saved Games provided by Sal
Game created by Real World Software and published by Grandslam Video Ltd. © 1993
Saved Games Just Before or After Point of Crash:
Some people's game will crash back to the desktop while trying to open or go through the steel door. Sal did not have that problem so perhaps you can use Sal's saved game just before opening and going through the steel door. This would allow you to experience the opening of the steel door and what follows. If not, then you will need to use Sal's other saved game that is just after opening and going through the steel door.
- SVG007.BEN Just before going through steel door.
- SVG008.BEN Just after going through steel door.
In both of the above saved games, the following items are outstanding and should be fetched:
- steel lever: from bottom of well on right side (not visible behind curve of wall)
- gold ingot: from bench in witch’s lair
- gold coins: kill dwarf inside mines, he will then drop the coins when his body evaporates
- gold nugget: it is at top of ramp to outside level (obscured by wall, just before emerging at dolmen screen)
- bear fur: it is in same place as nugget
- key to chest in hut in outside levels (not necessary except for completeness)
- board from chasm after dwarf mines (not necessary except for completeness)
Visit Mr. Bill's Adventureland for help with other games!
For comments send email to Mr. Bill
Portions Copyrighted © 1993 by Real World Software
Copyright © September 2007 Mr. Bill's Adventureland
All Rights Reserved